Over the past years our company has been growing steadily. So much so that we are constantly looking for new colleagues. Are you an experienced web developer and would you like to push your boundaries? Tritac offers you an inspiring and informal workplace in the one of the most beautiful parts of Leiden.
Who are we?
With 17 years of experience in the e-commerce industry, Tritac is a company with the ambition to keep growing internationally. With a experienced team of full-stack and pure backend developers, we have built our own scalable platforms: Katana Commerce and Katana PIM. Both platforms serve customers in the B2B and B2C market, where our strength lies in speed, security and flexibility. Examples of customers are such brands as Fashioncheque, Chrysal International, BAM Wonen, Galoha, Vepa Bins, Little Dutch and many more.
In addition to developing Katana Commerce and Katana PIM, we also offer expertise on the optimal integration between marketing, online sales and order processing.
We develop based on SCRUM and work with C#, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL, and React.
You will work as a C# .Net developer in an experienced agile team where your initiative is appreciated and expected.
What do we expect of you?
Our clients choose Tritac because of our pragmatic approach, short lines of communication and years of experience in the field. To ensure a good match between our needs and your skills, we find it essential that you have all or most of the following competencies:
- Extensive experience with web development (C#) and databases
- Bachelor/ Masters Degree
- Good communication skills
- You can function well both independently and in a team.
- You enjoy developing and discovering new techniques
- Experience with C#, ASP .NET MVC & SQL Server (experience with React is an advantage).
What does Tritac offer you?
- A varied job in an enthusiastic and experienced team
- Space and responsibility to organise your own time
- Working for internationally recognizable brands
- All of our systems are hosted on our own servers, managed in-house by our team.
- A workplace in a historic building in the centre of Leiden
- Room to deploy new initiatives
- Hypermodern and ergonomic furniture
- An optimal workplace with a powerful computer and multiple monitors
- A dartboard, super-fast wifi, a pub quiz team, an extensive lunch, chair massages, fresh fruit, delicious coffee from freshly ground beans and much much more
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 071-5288792. Who knows, you might soon be part of our friendly team, in which you and your colleagues will be responsible for beautiful and challenging projects!
PS: we do not work with recruitment agencies, please feel free to contact us directly.
- As long as this vacancy is online, the position in question has not yet been filled -
Productivity, quality and conviviality, that's what we aim for!
We are creating beautiful things with lots of fun and curiosity. That's what we get out of bed for! We attach great importance to an excellent working atmosphere where everyone is valued and comes to work with pleasure. No pigeonholing or stigma here.