DevOps Engineer (32-40 uur)
We are looking for a DevOps engineer for our fast-growing company Tritac! Do servers, networking and monitoring make you happy and would you like to be part of our innovative and professional team? Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
In order to realize our ambitions, we are looking for a DevOps engineer who can further strengthen our technical team by helping to scale our product, automate management tasks and configure servers, networks and (monitoring) tools. You will be part of our server team and work closely with the development teams and our server- and database administrators.
- Automating existing management tasks, such as rolling out new IIS environments for clients and renewing SSL certificates on both IIS and HaProxy.
- Configuring and managing our monitoring tools, mainly Site24x7 and OpServer
- Configuring servers and cloud services, including Google Business and Office365
- Monitoring our systems and resolving alerts
- Working on a scalable SaaS solution, where we want to make our own e-commerce system even more manageable
- Work with dozens of servers, and hundreds of databases and websites!
Our tech stack
- .NET Framework and soon .NET Core
- Microsoft SQL Server, Redis, ElasticSearch (ELK), IIS, HaProxy
- A combination of Windows and Linux servers
What does Tritac offer you?
- A varied job in an enthusiastic, close-knit and innovative team.
- Plenty of space and attention for ideas, initiatives, experimentation, trial & error and learning together.
- Contributing to the scalability and infrastructure of our own international e-commerce platforms
- The ability and responsibility to manage your own time
- Working at a company that controls all of their own systems in-house
- Cozy colleagues with a joint lunch (at some point again ;-)) and flexible working hours
- A beautiful workplace in a modern office building near Leiden Central Station, with a wide view over the city.
- In addition, there are of course possibilities to work from home.
- Ergonomic workstations, sit-stand desks and super-fast PC or laptop with 2 screens.
- A dart board, super fast wifi, a pub quiz team, social drinks, an extensive lunch, chair massages, fresh fruit, tasty coffee from freshly ground beans and much more.
- A pension scheme
Who are you?
In order to fill the vacancy for DevOps engineer, we think it is important that you have the following qualities:
- You have experience with web hosting, monitoring and network infrastructure
- Managing both Windows and Linux servers is no problem for you
- You are familiar with commonly used scripting languages such as python, bash or powershell
- You have experience automating system administration
- You preferably have a relevant HBO education
- Experience with Docker and cloud services is an advantage
- Experience with Site24x7 and / or OpServer is an advantage
- You have good communication skills and speak excellent English
- You like to keep yourself informed about the latest developments in your field
Who are we?
With 17 years of experience in the e-commerce industry, at Tritac you will find a company with an international ambition. Our highly experienced team of full stack and pure backend developers build our own scalable platforms, Katana Commerce and Katana PIM. Both platforms serve customers in the B2B and B2C market, where the strength of our platform lies in speed, security and flexibility. A few examples of our customers are: Fashioncheque, Chrysal International, BAM Wonen, Galoha, Vepa Bins, Little Dutch and many more.
Send an email to email@example.com or call 071-5288792. Who knows, you might soon be part of our friendly team, in which you and your colleagues will be responsible for beautiful and challenging projects!
PS: we do not work with recruitment agencies, please feel free to contact us directly.
- As long as this vacancy is online, the position in question has not yet been filled -